Advertising & Commercial
Creating a project for use in business and advertising?
Let us help you through the process…
We can act as a creative director for you if you do not have an agency on board or we can work directly with your agency to produce the best results for the intended use of the imagery. It is worth bearing in mind where you are going to use the images, on a website, a flyer, a billboard or social media; all these variables will affect how we shoot the project.
As each project is different we do not have package deals on commercial work, we will try to work within your budget by discussing your requirements and suggesting the best ways to get what you need within that budget.
Email or call us now to discuss your project on 0203 151 7687 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Call Us Now0203 151 7687
- Initial meetings to discuss brief and concepts
- Conceptual sketches drawn so can shoot to template
- Usages agreed
- Team selected including models, make up artists, hair stylists, fashion stylists, set designers and assistants
- Details organised such as location, travel, accomodation, food etc.
- SOW agreed and signed off
- Production team out on set
- Images reviewed as shoot progresses to make amendments if necessary
- Model and Property releases to be signed off
- If necessary retoucher to attend on this day
- Agency or In-House
- Dependant on requirements retouching can be handled in house, designated to the agency to complete or outsourced to one of our specialist retouchers for more demanding projects
Completion & Usage
- Final images will be made available as a digital download
- Licensing allows 2 years any 1 media or 1 year any two media
- Extended licenses can be made based on a BUR of £300 using the AOP Usage Calculator
- Copyright always remains with the photographer
- License Buyout available based on fair usage and future losses